viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

About listening tools

I liked smories page because It has an original presentation and way to train students. It's preferently to kids but I think could to be in use for learners of differents ages or levels. All English speakers as a second language need to improve or train their listening skills frequently, right ?
Other page that I liked was wordia because it containts videos, games and different categories. Videos and games are great ways of engaging students to learn languages. Besides I found science and information technology categories. It was really good to me because lately my orientation as a teacher is technical English. I'm going to apply these tools soon but don't forget these twelve tools showeds are wonderfuls!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario